We provide comprehensive business invitation services to businessmen, individuals, and entrepreneurs that are going to come to Ukraine for the purpose of doing business. Business people shall travel to Ukraine under a short-term visa type C. Ukrainian legislation protects the rights of investors and promotes their arrival to Ukraine. But you shall have perfect documents to be sure that you will obtain a visa and you will cross the Ukrainian border successfully. We give you a 100% guarantee that you will get a business visa with our assistance. By ordering our business invitation documents you will get the highest level of legal assistance and support. We will suggest you the best and the easiest way to get a visa to Ukraine.
We will provide you with a business invitation documents and services that include:
- business invitation letter from Ukrainian company;
- legal and information assistance during the business visa obtaining process;
- filling of visa to Ukraine application form;
- meeting at the airport;
- verification of documents.
We do provide business invitation documents and support for free for those who order company registration in Ukraine.
Price – $190*; Processing – 2-3 days**.
*this is the all-inclusive price; extra paid only the cost of courier services ($40–$80 depending on the country) and consular fee for issuing a visa;
**thу term does not include the time needed for sending documents (3-6 days depending on the country and postal service);
How to get a business visa to Ukraine?
There are two ways to obtain a short-term visa to Ukraine:
- in one of the consulate or embassy of Ukraine;
- online, if the e-visa is processed;
The following documents are submitted to obtain a short-term business visa in an embassy of Ukraine:
- passport (shall be valid not less than three months after the declared date of departure from the territory of Ukraine; shall contain at least two free pages);
- visa application form (to apply for a visa in the Embassy of Ukraine form is filled at http://visa.mfa.gov.ua);
- business invitation (provided from a company which is registered in Ukraine and which is issued to a foreign citizen);
- o color photo (with the size of 35 x 45 millimeters);
- valid health insurance policy (covering the cost of at least 30,000 euro or equivalent in another currency; in the case of an application for a multiple entry visa, the availability of a health insurance policy valid for the first scheduled visit to Ukraine is checked);
- documents confirming the availability of sufficient financial support for the period of the planned stay and for returning to the state of origin or transit to a third state or the possibility to obtain sufficient financial support legally in the territory of Ukraine.
- visa consular fee payment (not less than $65).
Consider also that consular fee depends on the citizenship, processing time, and forecasted number of entries to Ukraine. If you want to stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days during the 180 day period you need to apply for a Ukraine residence permit and a long-term visa for Ukraine is required for this procedure.
Citizens from high risky immigration countries (like Nigeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, etc. see the list below) can submit documents only to the embassy of Ukraine in the country of citizenship or the country of residence. Citizens of all other countries can apply for a visa in any embassy or consulate of Ukraine.
What documents confirm the availability of sufficient financial support in Ukraine?
Foreigners to enter Ukraine must have sufficient financial support. Basically, you need to have the proof that you have enough money to stay in Ukraine during the period of your visa validity/ The availability of sufficient financial support can be proved by the following:
- availability of cash in the national currency of Ukraine (UAH) or in convertible foreign currency (USD, EUR) at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine on the day of entry into Ukraine;
- document indicating the amount of funds and on the basis of which funds can be obtained from banking institutions of Ukraine;
- credit or debit card of international payment systems and examination of an extract from the personal bank account of the applicant, confirming the amount of money available (statement from the ATM);
- document confirming the reservation or payment for housing and food in Ukraine;
- travel ticket to return to the country of civic or permanent residence, or to a third country with a fixed date.
As of September 2020, sufficient financial amount is not more than:
|Term of stay||Amount in USD||Amount in UAH|
|10 days||665 USD||17250 UAH|
|15 days||885 USD||23000 UAH|
|20 days||1110 USD||28750 UAH|
|25 days||1330 USD||34500 UAH|
|30 days||1550 USD||40250 UAH|
Сitizens of which countries have the right to obtain an e-visa to Ukraine?
Travelers from the following countries are able to get an e-visa online: Australia, Bahrain, Dominica, India, Indonesia, China, Kuwait, Mauritius, Malaysia, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, Samoa, Thailand, Republic of El Salvador, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Trinidad and Tobago. If your citizenship is one of the countries that is mentioned above, you can obtain an electronic visa by submitting the documents online. But still, you need to submit the documents needed for such a visa obtaining, like the Ukraine visa application form, invitation letter, etc. Consider that visa on arrival is issued by representative officer of Ministry of foreign affairs of Ukraine in the airport. But Ukrainian border service is a different authority and they have the right to interview you on the main purpose of visit to Ukraine. Some travelers that are not well prepared for this may be refused in crossing the Ukrainian border. More often it happens with Indian citizens.
Anyway, regardless of the citizenship, please consider that if you have never been to Ukraine, and you do intend to get a short-term visa on arrival, make sure that your invitation documents are perfect.
Сitizens of which countries shall obtain a visa to Ukraine in the embassy or in the consulate?
Citizens of following countries can not obtain an e-visa or visa on arrival to Ukraine: Algeria, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestina, Philippines, Syria, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Vietnam, and most of the African countries (except South Africa). All of those countries are named by the state of Ukraine as a high risky immigration states and whose citizens are not able to get a visa to Ukraine and cross the border easily. Although it does not mean at all that they have no right to get a visa to Ukraine. With good documents, good skills, and proof of availability of a sufficient amount of money such people have very good chances. Just consider that it may take up to one month for the embassy or a consulate to issue a visa if you are a citizen of one of these countries.