We provide qualified legal services of residence permit in Ukraine.
What is residence permit in Ukraine?
Permanent residence (or residence permit) in Ukraine is called «posvidka na postijne prozhyvannya». It is a kind of Ukrainan pasport, which is issued to a foreign citizen.
Under Ukrainian law, all non Ukrainian citizens, with the aim to reside in Ukraine, are obliged to obtain residence permit. You must get a permanent residence card if You want to stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days. Permanent residence perm term is one year. Residence permit can be elongated easily if there are enough grounds.
Ukrainian State immigration Service is the main and only authority to assign a permanent residence status to individuals. All needed documents and permanent residence form are submitted to the territorial office.
Who can apply for permanent residence in Ukraine?
The following categories of foreigners and stateless persons have a right to obtain a residence permit:
• persons who obtained a work permit in Ukraine;
• scientists and cultural workers whose immigration corresponds to interests of Ukraine;
• qualified specialists and workers, needed for Ukraine economy;
• persons who’s investment in Ukraine was more than 100 thousand USD;
• persons who are a brother or sister, grandfather or grandmother, or a grandchild of citizens of Ukraine;
• persons who have previously been citizens of Ukraine;
• parents, husband (wife) of immigrants and their minor children;
• people who have lived continuously in Ukraine for three years since the refugee status in Ukraine or asylum in Ukraine, as well as their parents, husbands (wives) and minor children residing with them;
• persons who continuously lived in Ukraine for three years from the date of their status of persons affected by human trafficking;
• one spouse if the other spouse (whom he/she have been married for more than two years) is a citizen of Ukraine, children and parents of citizens of Ukraine;
• persons who are guardians or trustees of citizens of Ukraine or those who are under guardianship or trusteeship by citizens of Ukraine;
• persons who are entitled to citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin;
• persons whose immigration in Ukraine does national interest;
• foreign Ukrainian, Ukrainian foreign spouses, their children in case of their joint entry and stay in Ukraine.
After You will become a permanent resident, You won’t have to apply for permanent residence visa. By Ukrainian legislation, there is no permanent resident visa.
How to get residence permit in Ukraine?
The easiest way to obtain residence permit in Ukraine is by obtaining a work permit. It is very convenient to immigrate to Ukraine for economic activities. Because any way You will need a company for a business activity and at the same time for work permission obtaining. Also You will need to rent or to buy a house or an apartment in Ukraine as exact address is needed.
Permanent Residence application must contain such personal information:
- name (inc. first name and family name);
- address of residence;
- Substantiation for permanent Residence application;
- two photos of applicant;
Application for permanent residence also must contain Ukrainian taxpayer identification number (actually this is the first documet You should get when You will come to Ukraine).
Once You will get a permanent resident card it will have the power of Your Ukrainian passport. Permanent resident card in Ukraine can be used during property acquisition, bank account opening, civil relations, marriage and other.
Our service include: consultation, preparation of all necessary documents and obtaining permanent residence in Ukraine.