We provide comprehensive business invitation services to businessmen, individuals and entrepreneurs that are going to come to Ukraine for the purpose of doing business. The best type of visa invitation to Ukraine is a business invitation that has been provided by the company to the shareholder of that company. Ukrainian legislation protects the rights of investors and promotes their arrival to Ukraine. We give you a 100% guarantee that you will get a business visa.
We offer You a business invitation package that includes:
- business invitation to Ukraine and legal assistance during business visa obtaining process;
- company registration in Ukraine;
- consulting on corporate and commercial law;
- nominee director services (if needed);
- legal (or virtual office) address in Ukraine;
- assistance during set up of documents (needed to obtain business visa);
- consulting at each stage of obtaining a visa;
- consultation on colloquy (or an interview) in the Ukrainian embassy or obtaining visa on arrival;
- counseling on Ukrainian immigration legislation;
- tax advice;
By ordering our business invitation package you will get:
- business visa to Ukraine (multiple entry visa, type C);
- limited liability company (LLC) in Ukraine (which will belong to you);
- individual identification number;
- your passport translation and verification in Ukraine;
- possibility to get a work permit (as foreign shareholders of the company have the right to obtain a work permit in their own company);
- possibility to get a residence permit (as work permit is one of the basics to obtain a residence permit);
Price — $690*; Processing — 5-7 days**.
*this is all inclusive price; extra paid only the cost of sending the documents ($40—$80 depending on the country) and the state fee for issuing a visa;
**this period does not include the time needed for sending documents (2-5 days depending on the country and postal service);
So, before you will come to Ukraine and before you will apply for business visa, you will have a company registered for you. It is going to become a kind of ground and basic for investor to start a path in Ukraine business environment. Business visa obtaining will give you the possibility to come to Ukraine and start your activity. Also, it gives an opportunity to obtain residence permit in Ukraine. This is the best solution for individuals who intend to do business in Ukraine and to reside for a long term.
Needed documents to apply for Ukraine business visa
The following documents are submitted to obtain a short-term business visa in the embassy of Ukraine or on arrival.
- Passport (shall be valid not less than three months after the declared date of departure from the territory of Ukraine; shall contain at least two free pages);
- Visa application form (to apply for visa in Embassy of Ukraine form is filled at http://visa.mfa.gov.ua);
- Business invitation (provided from a company which is registered in Ukraine to a foreign citizen);
- One color photo (with the size of 35 x 45 millimeters);
- Valid health insurance policy (covering the cost of at least 30,000 euros or equivalent in another currency; in the case of an application for a multiple entry visa, the availability of a health insurance policy valid for the first scheduled visit to Ukraine is checked);
- Documents confirming the availability of sufficient financial support for the period of the planned stay and for returning to the state of origin or transit to a third state or the possibility to obtain sufficient financial support legally in the territory of Ukraine.
- The document on payment of the state fee (receipt of payment) for issuing a visa ($65 if documents are applied to embassy or $100 (2550 UAH) if documents are applied on arrival).
What documents confirm the availability of sufficient financial support in Ukraine?
Foreigners to enter Ukraine must have sufficient financial support. The availability of sufficient financial support is established by:
- availability of cash in the national currency of Ukraine (UAH) or in convertible foreign currency (USD, EUR) at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine on the day of entry into Ukraine;
- document indicating the amount of funds and on the basis of which funds can be obtained from banking institutions of Ukraine;
- a payment card of international payment systems and examination of an extract from the personal bank account of the applicant, confirming the amount of money available (statement from the ATM);
- document confirming the reservation or payment for housing and food in Ukraine;
- travel ticket to return to the country of civic or permanent residence, or to a third country with a fixed date.
As of september 2017, sufficient financial amount is not more than:
|Term of stay||Amount in US Dollars (USD)||Amount in Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)|
|10 days||665 USD||17250 UAH|
|15 days||885 USD||23000 UAH|
|20 days||1110 USD||28750 UAH|
|25 days||1330 USD||34500 UAH|
|30 days||1550 USD||40250 UAH|
Сitizens of which countries have the right to obtain a visa to Ukraine on arrival?
Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, The Bahamas, Barbados, Bahrain, Vanuatu, Guatemala, Honduras, Grenada, Dominica, India, Indonesia, Qatar, China, Kuwait, Mauritius, Malaysia, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Palau, Peru, Samoa, Republic of El Salvador, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Trinidad and Tobago.
Сitizens of which countries shall obtain visa to Ukraine in embassy?
Algeria, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestina, Philippines, Syria, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tinisia, Vietnam, and some others states. Unfortunately, citizens of all African countries can not receive a visa to Ukraine on arrival.