Based in Kyiv, we provide comprehensive consulting, legal, and tax support before and during the process of business purchase and company acquisition in Ukraine.
We will be happy to provide our services if You:
- intend to purchase/buy a business in Ukraine;
- looking for ways to enter the Ukrainian market of goods and/or services;
- going to found a new company in Ukraine;
- looking for an asset or property acquisition in Ukraine;
- seeking to develop Your business in Ukraine.
What do we do?
- Search for assets for the purpose of acquiring or investing;
- company setup;
- due diligence;
- legal and consulting support of asset acquisition process, M&A;
- tax and corporate planning.
Foreign citizens and companies can acquire any kind of property or asset including:
- land (except farming land);
- real estate;
- stocks and shares;
- intellectual property.
Foreign citizens and companies have the right to establish enterprises in Ukraine.
Foreign investor’s interest in Ukraine has increased significantly in recent times.
It’s no wonder considering such factors:
- closeness to the European Union and the Middle East as one of the biggest markets;
- the huge potential of agriculture (according to Bloomberg report, Agriculture’s ascent may only be starting);
- fast-growing information technology (IT) sector;
- a free trade agreement with EU;
- cheap labor (438$/month was medium wage in Ukraine in 2019, see tradingeconomics.com);
- high level of education;
- satisfying transport infrastructure.
Such spheres of the economy as agriculture, IT, food industry, construction, and light industry are demonstrating good growth performance. The economy of Ukraine overcame the heavy crisis caused by armed conflict in the southeast part of our country. At the same time, a 200 % devaluation of the Ukrainian hryvnia (national currency) in 2014-2015 made Ukrainian goods and services cheaper and more сompetitive. In 2016, for the first time since 2010, the economy grew more than 2 %. According to World Bank statement growth. The most fast-growing and attractive for investments spheres are:
- agriculture and related spheres (agricultural machinery, fertilizer and seeds trade; logistic and consulting services);
- information and communication technology (especially software development);
- construction & real estate;
- alternative energy;
- food production.
The biggest Ukrainian problem is not the armed conflict in the southeast part of the country. The biggest problem in Ukraine is corruption.
But for the past 3 years, the Ukrainian government did many necessary reforms. Recently there has been a decline in the level of corruption in Ukraine. Simplification of licensing procedures, business registration, and taxation made the investment in Ukraine easier, more profitable, and less risky. Doing business today in Ukraine is easier and more profitable.
We hope that You will appreciate all benefits of cooperation and business in Ukraine.